- Looking for Unscheduled Positions and the Manual-Assist Scheduler
- MusicMaster Enterprise and Changes in 5.0
- An Introduction to Special History Reports
- Auto Platoon – One of most under used features in MusicMaster?
- New in MusicMaster 5.0 – Tracking User Profiles in the Schedule Editor
- Holiday Prep Time
- Displaying Keyword History
5.0′s Infobar Enhancements posted on July 23rd, 2012
By Marianne Burkett
What’s new in the Version 5 Infobar?
Check out the new Lognotes tab inside the Clock tab of the Infobar! It allows you instant access to your lognotes which you can then drag and drop right into your clocks AND your schedule editor! Talk about a time saver.
With your Categories on the info bar you now can show several options. Go to Tools/Options/Library Editor Options and you’ll find Infobar Options to choose from:
I selected song count and this is what my Infobar looks like now:
As with all enhancements with MusicMaster, the ideas come from clients around the world and then our team of developers continues to take your ideas and make them a reality. If you have any ideas of your own, be sure to email or call your Music Scheduling Consultant!