- Home - MusicMaster is advanced scheduling technology that allows you to control the sound of your broadcast in the ways that are important to you.
- News - The latest word on our software, industry events, additions to our website and more.
- Blog - The MusicMaster Blog has in-depth articles on the software covering all areas of its use and how to apply it to your needs.
- Newsletter - The MusicMaster Newsletter is a monthly update on what's new with and tips for use as well as where you can meet us at upcoming trade shows.
- Subscribe to the MusicMaster Newsletter - Subscribe to the MusicMaster Newsletter to stay up-to-date with news and tips that are delivered to your inbox monthly.
- Copyright - View copyright and trademark information regarding MusicMaster and the MusicMaster website.
- Site Map - Explore the various sections of the MusicMaster website.
- Overview - The Overview gives you the big picture on how MusicMaster works.
- Features - Dig deeper into the specifics of what MusicMaster offers with the Features page and find out what makes the software unique.
- Screen Tour - Take a quick tour of MusicMaster and see all the ways it can help you achieve your programming goals.
- Specifications - IT/Engineers can learn more about the Specifications required for MusicMaster.
- Export Designer - Find out how easy it is to export your data from MusicMaster so you can interface with your third-party systems.
- Nexus Server - The Nexus Server gives third-party software products instant, real-time access to MusicMaster's database and scheduling intelligence.
- People - See the people involved in bringing you the number one Windows-based music scheduling system in the world.
- Integrators - We integrate with many different automation, play-out, research, traffic and other systems.
- Pro-Team - The MusicMaster Pro-Team is comprised of experienced consultants and programmers who are available to assist clients with programming advice.
- Contact Us - Choose how you would like to contact us.
- Contacts - Find out who you can contact to get more information about MusicMaster.
- Contact Sales - Contact Sales for more information about MusicMaster.
- Contact Support - Contact Support for assistance with your MusicMaster questions.
- Request Access to our Support Center - If you're an American or Canadian client and you need access to our Support Center, please request it.