- Time Saving Tips – Part 2
- Time Saving Tips – Part 1
- Max Fails and Max Skips
- Mix Show DJ’s Spins Count Too!
- Get The Power Of A Wizard On Your Side
- Move History Report Changes
- Stuff Happens
- SOS! SAVE OUR STATION! (…or How I Learned to Love the Backup)
- Updating Your Software
- Alert: Windows Update Issue
- MusicMaster PRO 7.0.8 now Available
- Coding Analysis
- Use the Info Bar next time you’re building clocks!
- MusicMaster 7.0.7 Now Available
- Results Bar – Maximize Your Screen Real Estate
Alert: Windows Update Issue posted on November 13th, 2019
There is a confirmed bug in certain Microsoft Office security patches that were released on Nov 12, 2019 that can cause some operations in MusicMaster to display the error message ‘Query is Corrupt’. Specifically KB4484127, KB4484119, and KB4484113 are affected. Removal of these updates from Windows will resolve this issue. It can also be avoided by adding ADE=0 to the [Options] section of MusicMaster.ini.
Update Dec 16, 2019: Microsoft has released newer updates that correct this issue. These can now be installed instead of removing the original updates. Most users will need to install the 32-bit version of KB2986256. If this update gives the message ‘No products affected by this package installed in the system’, then additional solutions can be found here
If you are experiencing this issue and would like assistance in removing these patches, please contact MusicMaster support.