- Find “Similar Attributes” tool …what’s that?
- Replacement Song Options
- Customize the look of your clocks in Version 7
- Getting to Know Your Station by Analyzing Your Library
- Hearing Is Believing: Give Your Log A Listen Before You Send It
- What is your station’s actual format?
Extra Category Information for Infobar posted on July 31st, 2017
By Jerry Butler
MusicMaster offers so many tools to customize what you see in your database. From specific fields and colors to window layouts and more. Many programmers have the infobar showing in their view allowing you to easily see all categories and category groups.
Did you know that you can also see specific information about each category? By clicking on Tools, Options and Library Editor Options, you can choose from three different options to show in your Infobar concerning your categories. You can show song count, slot count or average run time.
Select what you would like to show and click OK. I picked slots. You can see those numbers in parentheses after the category name.
Happy scheduling from MusicMaster!