- Time Saving Tips – Part 2
- Time Saving Tips – Part 1
- Max Fails and Max Skips
- Mix Show DJ’s Spins Count Too!
- Get The Power Of A Wizard On Your Side
- Move History Report Changes
- Stuff Happens
- SOS! SAVE OUR STATION! (…or How I Learned to Love the Backup)
- Updating Your Software
- Alert: Windows Update Issue
- MusicMaster PRO 7.0.8 now Available
- Coding Analysis
Working Remotely with MusicMaster posted on March 16th, 2020
To our valued MusicMaster clients:
During this COVID-19 pandemic, broadcasters around the world are fulfilling the important role of providing news and companionship to worried communities. Radio is a 24/7/365 operation and we are right there with you. During this crisis, we remain committed to helping you meet any challenge, any time.
We are all facing a situation with unprecedented challenges. It has always been our mission to be more than just a software provider, but to be your partner. Today, more than ever, we encourage you to lean on us for that support.
As more companies are moving to remote operations, we’d like to remind you of some resources you can use to access MusicMaster from home.
As always, if you need any assistance, please Contact Support. Contact Support