- Time Saving Tips – Part 2
- Time Saving Tips – Part 1
- Max Fails and Max Skips
- Mix Show DJ’s Spins Count Too!
- Get The Power Of A Wizard On Your Side
- Move History Report Changes
- Stuff Happens
- SOS! SAVE OUR STATION! (…or How I Learned to Love the Backup)
- Updating Your Software
- Alert: Windows Update Issue
- MusicMaster PRO 7.0.8 now Available
- Coding Analysis
- Use the Info Bar next time you’re building clocks!
- MusicMaster 7.0.7 Now Available
- Results Bar – Maximize Your Screen Real Estate
- Need Training? MusicMaster Can Help You Out
- She’s Like A Rainbow! Automatically color your categories in MusicMaster Version 7
- What is “Hour Exposure?”
Move History Report Changes posted on December 16th, 2019
By Marianne Burkett
Every so often a client will call and ask for a report about what titles have moved from one category to another in a given time period. Thank you to the clients who requested a date range as it is a very useful report!
Now in version 7 we can now do this in Special Library Reports – Move History Report.
Go to Dataset/Analysis/Special Library Reports and next to Report Type, you’ll see four different reports available in the drag down. The report I’m referring to is the Category Move History Report. We’ve added “Time Period” to the Report with Start Date and End Date field options.
Let’s run a one-week report with the currents:
When I print to PDF, the report is self-explanatory and easy to read with date moved and total Library Plays, along with Category, Song ID, Add Date.
If you have any questions about this report or anything else, contact your Music Scheduling Consultant!