You are invited to attend a MusicMaster Genius Day in Nashville during the Country Radio Seminar. This event will be held February 22nd from 9am to 3pm, so you can attend before the convention opens! Come early for our 8am Coffee Hour to meet the team and ask questions.
Because it's Nashville, we're bringing the party to the classroom. During breaks, you can sit with our team and examine your database while listening to live music from our guest artists. You can't do that on Lower Broadway! You'll also walk away with the advanced tricks, latest features and must-knows you might have been missing. While our Genius Day is guided by the needs of our participants, here is a glance at some of the topics that are covered:
- 1. MusicMaster’s user defined database, including the use of custom fields.
- 2. Lesser-known LIbrary Maintenance shortcuts and workflows.
- 3. Rule Tree: Advanced Knowledge, including Rule Merging, Scalable Rules, Rule Groups and Optimum Goal Scheduling.
- 4. Advanced Format Clock Editing, including drag and drop, mass changer, clock filters, format scheduler, and a walkthrough of all element types.
- 5. Auto-Platooning: How does it work and why is it used?
- 6. Schedule Editor: Advanced shortcuts and workflows.
- 7. Turnover Analysis: Understanding turnover and how to read analysis values.
- 8. History Analysis: Basic reports you should be using.
In addition, you can bring your database or your questions
and sit with our team one-on-one for diagnosis and discussion. On top of all that, you'll hear some industry insights from our special guest speakers
, including The Unconsultant himself, Keith Hill. Stay tuned for more details as they come. Complete your registration for this free event and reserve your spot early!Return to MusicMaster Website