- Looking for Unscheduled Positions and the Manual-Assist Scheduler
- MusicMaster Enterprise and Changes in 5.0
- An Introduction to Special History Reports
- Auto Platoon – One of most under used features in MusicMaster?
- New in MusicMaster 5.0 – Tracking User Profiles in the Schedule Editor
- Holiday Prep Time
- Displaying Keyword History
Who are your Core Artists? posted on June 14th, 2010
I had a client email the question this morning: Is there a Core Artist report in MusicMaster for Windows? Depending on your perspective, there are a few ways to generate that report with a few simple clicks. If you’d like to have the report depend on frequency of plays – use the History Browser’s Artist rank and spins report (Dataset/Analysis/History Browser). If you’d like the report to depend on number of Titles each artist has – use your Library Analysis report on the artist field. Just bring up your Active Music Categories group and right click on the artist field and select “Library Analysis”. This will give you an instant report from top to bottom of the Artists with the most to least songs.